The Alpha Gamma chapter of Phi Mu was chartered on October 23, 1924. It was the second sorority to start up at Samford--when the school was known as Howard College and still located in the East Lake area of Jefferson County.
The chapter has been thriving ever since. We represent a chapter that cultivates strong, well-respected leaders on our campus and in the community. We reside in a cozy nook on the far side of West Campus, home to all things pink and white.